ROASTED SWEET POTATO HUMMUS
09 Mar 2021 0 Comments
- 8 ea cloves Roasted Garlic
- 2 ½ Cups Canned Chick Peas
- 3 tbsp. Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp. fresh Orange Juice
- 1 ea. Roasted Sweet Potato
- 2 tsp. Wakaya Perfection Ginger
- 3 tsp. wakaya Perfection Turmeric
- 2 tsp. Wakaya Perfection Turmeric, Ginger Sea Salt (pg #)
- 1/8 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Cup Olive Oil
- Place the chickpeas into a strainer and drain them well.
- Next place the sweet potato into a preheated 400 degree oven and bake for 40 min.
- Place the garlic and half of the olive oil into a small saute pan and place into the oven. Roasting for 15-19 min or until golden brown. Remove and cool.
- Place the chickpeas into a food processor bowl and pulse them until they form a smooth paste, gradually adding the olive oil and roasted garic creating a smooth a creamy texture, scraping down the sides often.
- Add a little lemon and orange juices and part of the peeled sweet potato pulp.
- Repeat this process until all of the ingredients are used up.
- Season with the Turmeric, Ginger and Sea Salt Blend, Cayenne to taste.