Oatmeal, Raisin & Organic Ginger Cookies
26 Feb 2021 0 Comments
- 4 tsp. Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 6 oz. butter
- 1 cup firmly packed light
- brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Cream butter and sugar for several minutes, then add eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together baking soda, salt, cinnamon, Ginger and flours. Beat sifted mixture into butter, sugar, and egg mixture until well blended.
- Stir in rolled oats and raisins.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Flatten and shape with a moistened spatula.
- Bake at 350° for 10–12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack for cooling