BUTTER PECAN TURMERIC, PEACH ICE CREAM
09 Mar 2021 0 Comments
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 ½ cups Chopped pecans
- 2 cups Heavy cream *(place in freezer until ready to use)*
- 1 cup Whole milk *(place in the freezer until ready to use)*
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla beans (seeds removed)
- 2 lg eggs
- ¼ tsp Wakaya Perfection Sea Salt
- 1 ½ tsp Wakaya Perfection Turmeric
- 1 cup Frozen peaches (chopped)
- Melt the butter in a heavy bottomed sauté pan, over low heat, add the nuts and the salt cook till the butter browns*( Do Not Burn The Nuts)*
- Remove the nuts and drain the excess butter, reserve the butter from the pan.
- In a mixer add the eggs and whip until light and fluffy, next add the sugar and the turmeric, whip until all is incorporated.
- Then add the chilled cream, milk, and the reserved butter, vanilla, vanilla seeds, and the peaches.
- Transfer to an ice cream machine and follow the manufacturer’s directions.
- When ice cream is almost done add the pecans.