Roasted Coconut Strips
- 1 brown shell coconut
- Sweet chili sauce
- Wakaya Perfection Sea Salt
- Preheat over to 200 degrees.
- Crack coconut in half. With a knife, slice the coconut meat inside coconut shell into thin, even strips. Arrange coconut meat strips on a baking sheet and sprinkle generously with Wakaya Perfection Sea Salt.
- Bake coconut strips for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp and golden brown. Transfer coconut strips onto a wire rack to cool.
- Store coconut strips in airtight container. If they become soft, they can be re-baked until crisp again. Arrange on a platter and serve with sweet chili sauce as a dip.