Oatmeal, Raisin &
Organic Ginger Cookies
- 4 tsp. Wakaya Perfection Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 6 oz.butter
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp.salt
- 1 tsp.cinnamon
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Cream butter and sugar for several minutes, then add eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together baking soda, salt, cinnamon, Ginger and flours. Beat sifted mixture into butter, sugar, and egg mixture until well blended.
- Stir in rolled oats and raisins.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased baking sheet. Flatten and shape with a moistened spatula.
- Bake at 350° F for 10–12 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to wire rack for cooling.