& Organic Ginger
- 1 tsp. Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 4 oz. low sodium soy sauce
- 2 oz. dry sherry
- 1 tsp. hot sesame oil
- 32 oz. trimmed skirt steak
- 3 tsp. Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 2 tbsp. peanut oil
- 1 medium onion (sliced, thinly)
- 1 ea. red and yellow pepper (sliced, thinly)
- 2 carrots (sliced, thinly)
- 2 tsp. garlic (minced)
- 1 cup bamboo shoots
- 1 cup baby corn
- 1/4 cup straw mushrooms
- 4 cups napa cabbage
- 1 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp. roasted sesame oil
- 3 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1/2 tsp. palm sugar
- Combine Ginger, soy sauce, sherry, and sesame oil.
- Cut meat into portion sizes and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Grill to desired temperature. Let meat rest for 5 minutes.
- When meat has finished resting, start vegetables.
- Place a large pan or wok over high heat, add the peanut oil.
- Add the onions and peppers, tossing vigorously for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots and Ginger and cook until tender (about 5 minutes more).
- Add the remaining ingredients. Toss.
- Combine sauce ingredients and add to the vegetable mix. Serve over the beef.