- 3 tsp. Wakaya Perfection Organic Fijian Turmeric Powder
- 2 tsp. Wakaya Perfection Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 2 tsp. Wakaya Perfection Fijian Kosher Sea Salt
- 2 1⁄2 cups canned chickpeas
- 1 sweet potato
- 8 cloves garlic 1 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. fresh orange juice
- 1⁄8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Place chickpeas into strainer and drain well.
- Place sweet potato into a preheated 400°F oven and bake for
- Place garlic and half of olive oil into a small sauté pan and place in oven, roasting for 15–19 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and cool.
- Place chickpeas into a food processor bowl and pulse until
a smooth paste forms, gradually adding olive oil and roasted garlic for a creamy texture; scrape down the sides often.
- Add a little bit of the lemon and orange juices and part of peeled sweet potato pulp.
- Repeat this process until all ingredients are used up.
- Season with turmeric, ginger, sea salt and cayenne to taste.