and Ginger Roasted
and Coconut Bisque
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Whisk together oil, turmeric and ginger in a medium bowl; add cauliflower and toss to coat. Place the cauliflower on a baking sheet and roast for 20–25 minutes, or until tender.
- Place butter and leeks in a soup pot over medium heat and sweat until soft; add potato.
- Add the roasted cauliflower to the leeks, cover with coconut water and cook until tender, 12–15 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat and place a few ladles of liquid into blender, adding a few cashews with each batch until all is incorporated.
- When finished, whisk in almond milk for a creamy feel.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
SAVE ON RECIPE BUNDLES. CLICK HERE.