& Organic Ginger
- 1/4 tsp. Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 2 sticks unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. Organic Pink Fijian Ginger Powder
- 6 large eggs (room temperature)
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cup fresh Meyer
- Lemon Juice
- 4 lemons (zest only)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Combine sugar, Ginger, salt, and butter in a mixing bowl and cream until smooth.
- Add the flour and spread evenly into a buttered 9 in. baking pan. Bake 25 minutes. Set aside.
- Combine the eggs, sugar, and Ginger in a bowl. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Add the lemon juice and zest.
- Place the mixture into the par-baked crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and cool. Dust with the powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares.