- 2 cups Combined Assorted Nuts (Almonds, Pecans, Walnuts, Macadamia, Hazelnut)
- 2 cups Combined Assorted Seeds (Pumpkin, Chia, Sunflower, Flax)
- ½ Cup Toasted Quinoa
- 2 cups Unsweetened Flaked Coconut
- ¼ cup swerve
- 2/3 cup Peanut Butter (Warmed)
- 2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 3 tsp Wakaya Perfection Pink Fijian Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Finely ground Sea Salt
- 3 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Stevia Sweetened Chocolate Chips
- Preheat an oven to 325 degrees.
- In a food processor combine the seeds & the nuts and pulse lightly until coarse in texture.
- In a large bowl combine the coconut, swerve, salt and the peanut butter.
- Then add the seed & nut mixture, let cool slightly.
- Add the cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, and chocolate chips and mix well.
- Spread this mixture evenly onto a baking sheet and refrigerate 1-2 hours.
- Cut into squares.