- 4 tbsp. butter
- 4 tbsp. Wakaya Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 2 ea. Leeks (Minced)
- 1 head Cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 8 oz. Coconut Cream
- 2 cups chicken bone broth
- 2tsp. Wakaya Sea Salt
- 2 tsp. white pepper
- ¼ cup grated parmesan
- 4 oz. Spicy Mexican Style Ground Chorizo
- Combine the first five ingredients into a medium sized soup pot, and cook until the leeks become clear in appearance.
- Add the broth and the coconut cream and cook until the cauliflower is tender.
- When finished place this mixture into a blender and puree, adding the parmesan cheese until all of it has been incorporated, and season with the salt and pepper to taste.
- Next sauté the Chorizo and top the soup with the sausage.